Sunday, 30 June 2013

Our Bundle of Joy

So our little baby has arrived! Audrey Evelyn came on the 10th of June, weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces.


We are enjoying the process of getting to know her. We already love her more than we knew was possible.

I'm amazed at how incredible the birth experience was. Although my labour was induced, I got the natural, drug free birth I had hoped for. My husband was really supportive and was able to stay at the hospital with me. We really were blessed.


It is taking a while to find a spare minute for anything other than being devoted to feeds, burps and nappy changes. It might be a while before I am blogging again. Feel free to follow along with my Instagram account in the meantime!



2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is your little bundle of joy.
    Congratulations you two. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah! I hope you enjoyed your summer together! My name is Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete